Are you looking for an Easy Christmas Reindeer Craft to do with your kids this year? Something simple, yet cute? Why not give this one a go?
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
I hope you enjoy making this cute Reindeer Craft with your Kids this Christmas as much as I did with mine.
What you Need to Make your Reindeer
To Make your Reindeer you will Need:
- A Kitchen Roll Tube
- Small Sticks / Twigs
- A Pinecone
- A Red Pom Pom
- 2 Googly Eyes
Step 1: Reindeer Legs
- First cut your kitchen roll tube in half.
- Then make 4 holes for the reindeers legs.
- Cut your sticks so you have 4 roughly equal sized ‘reindeer legs’ (Save some of your sticks for the antlers later!)
- Pop the legs into the holes and adjust until your Reindeer can stand independently.
Step 2: Reindeer Antlers
- Cut up little pieces of twig to make antlers.
- I was able to wedge them into the pine cone and they stayed put without glue. However, you may need a little dab of glue if they’re moving around too much.
Step 3: Attach the Head (and Nose)
- Put some glue around the rim of the kitchen roll tube and at the end of the pine cone.
- Press them together and hold for a minute while the glue works.
- Glue on the pom pom nose.
Step 4: Finishing Touches
- Glue on the googly eyes. (We did ours a little squint to add personality to our Reindeer!)
- Adjust the legs so they can hold up the weight of the Reindeers head.
Enjoy your finished Reindeer Craft!
I hope you, and your kids, enjoyed creating your own Cute Christmas Reindeer Craft. If you did, feel free to share it with your friends and family!
You may also like: