Hey! How are you? My name’s Lizzy Fraser.
I’m Mom to two awesome kids (now 5 & 8) and the Founder and Owner of Bravery and Belonging.
I have experience as a Childminder, caring for children from 12 months up, as well as being Mom to my own two kids and Auntie Lizzy to my 6 nieces and nephews.
Becoming a Mom changed my life in so many ways…Mostly for the better! I was suddenly responsible for not just keeping a small human alive, but also entertaining them, and teaching them, all whilst not forgetting to take care of myself!
If you’re feeling the pressure as a Mom, you are not alone.
I want to help take some of that pressure off with my tried-and-tested Parenting Tips, Kids Crafts and Activities, and Preschool Home-Learning Ideas.
Let’s Share Ideas and Become the Mom’s We’ve Always Wanted to Be!
About Bravery and Belonging
Bravery and Belonging began as an Adoption Blog at the beginning of 2022. I started it as a form of self-care, after rediscovering my love of writing following a few anonymous guest blog posts for Adoption UK.
It has now grown into a general Parenting Blog with Activities, as I realised that many Parenting Tips I shared were not adoption specific. I still have an Adoption Section on the blog that I reserve for Adoption Specific Advice and Information, as adoption is a big part of our story as a family.
The Blog also has a section with advice on Common Parenting Challenges, Kid’s Activities and Self Care for Parents, as well as some Seasonal Ideas and Free Printables!
I enjoy collaborating with others and sharing ideas. Below are my articles that have been featured in other publications.
- Just Simply Mom – The Best 49 Quotes for Overwhelmed and Struggling Moms
- Blunders in Babyland – How to Survive Sleep Deprivation with a Newborn: 7 Critical Tips
- The Stay Sane Mom – 7 Easy Ways to Make Tidying Up a Lifelong Habit
- Adoption UK Blog – Navigating the Christmas Party Season
- Adoption Today Magazine (June 2022 edition) – How my Experience of Anxiety Helped me Parent my Anxious Child
- Women Alive – I’m a quitter and that’s actually a good thing
- Women Alive – Peace or Fear: Netflix’s Sweet Magnolia’s reminds us of the choice we have when troubles come
- Adoption UK Blog – Sometimes it’s all about Perspective
Get in touch
I would love to hear your thoughts, comments and suggestions. If you would like to get in touch, check out my Contact Page.