Are you looking for some motivation to wake up earlier in the morning? It’s here! I have chosen these waking up early quotes specifically to help spur you on to rise early and wake up each morning, getting up with energy and enthusiasm!
Waking up early is so good for us, but I know from experience how hard it is to do!
My daughter wakes me at 6am every morning so I have become an expert at waking up early…though not by choice!
That said, I have discovered over the last few years how much I really enjoy waking up and getting up early, how much more I get done, and how much energy it gives me for the day ahead, and so I have compiled this list of inspiring quotes to help you rise early too.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Inspiring Quotes to Wake Up Early and Take on the World
Want to be inspired as you start your journey to be an early riser?
I chose these inspiring quotes to help motivate you to seize the day, wake up early, and begin getting up with that first buzz of your alarm. So, be inspired, and lets start smashing all those goals we’ve set!
1. The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn. – William C. Hannan
2. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. – Bernard Williams
3. Every morning, you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred. – Arthur Schopenhauer
5. It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul. – Sarah Smiley
6. Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment. – Thich Nhat Hanh
7. Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow. – Jerry Spinelli
8. The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. – Rumi
9. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
10. Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
11. Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: ‘Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will. – Gina Rodriguez
If you’re really struggling to wake up in the mornings and the sound of your alarm clock makes you jump, it’s worth checking out this Sun Rise Alarm Clock, from Amazon. It slowly wakes you up by simulating a sun rise. It’s top of my wish list this Christmas!
Motivational Quotes for Waking and Getting Up Early
Needing some motivation to get started with your goal of waking up early?
I have hand-picked these quotes for you, to help you find that motivation to get started!
Read these quotes and be inspired by all that you have the potential to achieve when you rise early!
12. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
13. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
14. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. – Evan Carmichael
15. If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. – J.M. Power
16. When I’m tempted to skip my morning routine or another form of self-care, I remind myself that I can better serve the people I love and the projects I care about when I start with me. – Courtney Carver
17. Take excellent care of the front end of your day, and the rest of your day will pretty much take care of itself. Own your morning. Elevate your life. – Robin Sharma
18. I get up every morning, and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day. – Paul Henderson
19. You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. – John C. Maxwell
20. There is no better day than today for us to give up who we’ve been for who we can become, and upgrade the life we’re been living for the one we really want. – Hal Elrod
21. The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night. – Victoria Durnak
Encouraging Quotes to Help you Rise Early
Waking up early in the morning is not always easy. If it was, we’d all be doing it!
We all need a little encouragement now and again to help us get into good habits and keep them! I’ve found the following quotes really encouraging when I am struggling to wake up and rise early.
22. She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself. – Tyler Kent White
23. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity. – James Clear
24. Success comes to those who have the willpower to win over their snooze buttons. – Unknown
25. In the morning, instead of saying to yourself, ‘I got to wake up’ say ‘I get to wake up!‘ – Erykah Badu
26. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it. – Richard Whately
27. The first thing I do in the morning when I awaken is say, ‘Thank you, Lord!’ – Maya Angelou
28. The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but building the new. – Socrates
29. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
30. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. – Tony Robbins
31. Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm. – Charles M. Schwab
32. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light. – S. Ajna
Motivational Quotes about the Benefits of Waking Up Early
It’s easy to start with good intentions and enthusiasm, but if after a while you’re starting to really struggle to find that motivation to wake early, and get up, these motivational, getting up early, quotes are for you.
I have chosen them because they remind me of the real benefits of waking up early. And there are just so many!
So peruse these quotes at your leisure and be reminded of all the wonderful benefits of waking, and getting, up early.
33. How we start our day determines how we create our life. Are you snoozing through your morning…snoozing through your life…and snoozing through your unlimited potential? – Hal Elrod
34. If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning, you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for. – Antonio Brown
35. Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow. – Portuguese Proverb
36. The best thing about waking up early is seeing the sun rise. – Bridgit Mendler
37. I’ve found that the first thirty minutes of my day have the biggest impact on how I feel for the rest of my waking hours. – Molli Sullivan
38. Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30 am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00 pm. – Whitney Johnson
39. Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day. – David Moore
40. It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom. – Aristotle
41. The first step to win yourself is wake up early. – Sukant Ratnakar
42. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. – Benjamin Franklin
I hope these motivational waking up early quotes have inspired you to wake up, rise early, and take on the day with positivity and purpose!
If so, please feel free to share them with your friends and family.
You may also like these Encouraging Quotes: